[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Sep 19 19:13:44 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

One of your proposed agenda items is, "November 24, December 22  2011 meeting dates   5 min  group".  At the June 23 meeting we agreed to schedule time on the San Jose Peace & Justice Center's calendar (http://www.sanjosepeace.org/calendar.php) for November 17 (instead of the 24th) and December 15 (instead of the 22nd).  We weren't sure if we would actually meet both months, but we consensed to reserve the time on the calendar so we wouldn't have to scramble for a spot at the last minute.  I just checked, and we're on the calendar for both time slots.

Do you still want to have something on the agenda about the November & December meetings, or were you just concerned about the original dates?

Thanks,
Valerie