[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: www.October2011.org

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sat Sep 24 20:03:53 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       Do the Santa Clara Greens want to send someone to address an
assembly on Thursday, Oct. 6, 4 PM, at the Federal Building, 7th and
Mission in San Francisco?

       Alternatively, is it feasible to try to organize something
similar in the South Bay, e.g., petitioning the appropriate officials
here for instant runoff voting?  This sounds to me like the best thing,
but I don't have time or energy to organize any such event.

        Spencer