[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: [gpsmc-d] [Oakland Greens] To support the NYC protestors call: CONTACT THE...

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 15:06:07 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [gpsmc-d] [Oakland Greens] To support the NYC protestors
call: CONTACT THE...
Date: 	Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	PATRICIA GRAY <patgray.green at sbcglobal.net>
To: 	Rev.Sandra Decker <revdecker at msn.com>, o greenlistserv
<oaklandgreens at yahoogroups.com>, Berktown GP
<berkeleygreens at lists.riseup.net>, ec greens <el-cerrito at cagreens.org>,
R Greens <richmondgreens at four.pairlist.net>, contra costa county greens
<cccounty at lists.riseup.net>, San Francisco Green Party
<sfgreenparty at yahoo.com>, Green Partysm <gpsmc-d at cagreens.org>

The events taking place are the beginning of the rebellion against the
policies of our Federal Government. There is a major demonstration and
stay there event planned for Oct. 6, 2011 in Washington D.C.

There is an event planned to coincide with this gathering on the 10th
anniversary of the attack on Afghanistan in San Francisco at the new
Federal Building at 7th and Mission from 3 to 6. We are gathering to
demand that our Federal government heed the voice of the people and END
THE WARS, TAX THE RICH, CARE FOR THE PEOPLE and PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
There will be speakers on each of these four topics and an open mic for
people to speak up. This event is being put on by the newly forming 99%
Coalition. It would be great to have some Greens involved. We are
seeking speakers.

Oct. 6 2011, 3 to 6 pm at 7th and Mission St in San Francisco. Plan to
attend, it s a short couple of blocks from Bart Embarcadero.

*From:* Rev.Sandra Decker <revdecker at msn.com>
*To:* o greenlistserv <oaklandgreens at yahoogroups.com>; Berktown GP
*Sent:* Sun, September 25, 2011 12:04:20 PM
*Subject:* FW: [Oakland Greens] To support the NYC protestors call:
CONTACT THE...

Samsarah Morgan posted in Oakland Greens
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups/45699879022/&id=10150305281134023&mid=4e87613G5af396375002G36ec21G96&bcode=7tXYkdTs&n_m=revdecker%40msn.com>.
To support the NYC protestors call: CONTACT...
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=585228331&mid=4e87613G5af396375002G36ec21G96&bcode=7tXYkdTs&n_m=revdecker%40msn.com>

Samsarah Morgan
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=585228331&mid=4e87613G5af396375002G36ec21G96&bcode=7tXYkdTs&n_m=revdecker%40msn.com>

5:42pm Sep 24

To support the NYC protestors call: CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE: Comments:
202-456-1111 Switchboard: 202-456-1414 FAX: 202-456-2461 ask them why
this is happening with no media coverage... ask them why cops are pepper
spraying young girls directly in the face!

View Post on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups/45699879022/&id=10150305281134023&mid=4e87613G5af396375002G36ec21G96&bcode=7tXYkdTs&n_m=revdecker%40msn.com>

· Edit Email Settings
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups/45699879022/&view=notifications&mid=4e87613G5af396375002G36ec21G96&bcode=7tXYkdTs&n_m=revdecker%40msn.com>