[GPSCC-chat] 2 Cal Democrat Scandals

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Sep 25 15:21:39 PDT 2011

I'd like to add a blog.site to this trio of politically savvy Green-leaning friends.  I need help in setting one up.  I also will be adding material to the Humanist Community as I do the articles section of the newsletter.  But I need advice.  Anyone willing to give a start to this enterprise?  I'm reading the "For Dummies" book along with two other tomes from the library that are supposed to have the info I need.  Problem is, I use a Mac and often these books address PCs with windows.  Are there short courses around that could help me?  So far, Senior Centers and Libraries are not much help.
Comment?
Andrea