[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [G-C-F] Plan to build 2 New Turf Fields in South San Jose!

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Sep 29 17:24:30 PDT 2011

Just saw this message.  The meeting on this starts in 38 minutes.

Best wishes,
Valerie

Please note: forwarded message attached

57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e850c5ab7ad28d7793st01vuc
        Councilmember Nancy Pyle
        San José Unified School District and
        Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services

    Subject:
        Sports Field Improvements
        Community Meeting for the
        Allen at Steinbeck