[GPSCC-chat] Green Party Logo

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Apr 3 14:28:02 PDT 2012

There's a "Green heart-leaf" logo on our web site and part of "No Credit
Card" Open Office documents downloadable from the "Resources" page on
our web site.  If this is not adequate, let me know, and I can send you
that in another format.  Spencer

On 4/3/2012 9:17 AM, John Thielking wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone on this list have an idea for where I can get a digital
> copy of the Green Party logo that could be used on b+w or full color
> fliers?  Do we even have an official GP logo? Thanks.
> Sincerely,
> John Thielking

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer