[GPSCC-chat] Progress on Green Party Dollar - More Creative input needed

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon Apr 9 12:23:42 PDT 2012

I'd love more ideas/websites for the new Green Party Dollar... Also
the artist has not yet incorporated the suggestions that I've passed
on to him, yet... this is still in progress. We also made a new
version of the Perception Dollar- with a lot more color and you can
view that art at-
<http://www.communitycurrency.org/perception.html>http://www.communitycurrency.org/perception.html
(Scroll down beneath the old version)  Let me know whether you prefer
the Mark Hansen painting or the waterfall- the one with more color or
the one more like actual money.  I'm also willing to print or donate
up to 100,000 to the Green Party- but only if there is some demand
/enthusiasm for them - so far only the San Fernando Valley Greens,
Santa Clara Greens and Alameda have expressed interest in them.)

Carol Brouillet
cbrouillet at igc.org