[GPSCC-chat] Occupy the Election: Discussion w/Green Gayle McLaughlin, Justice Party Presidential Candidate Rocky Anderson, Greens, Peace and Freedom, Independents

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:25:07 PDT 2012

From: cynthia_papermaster
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 13:39:41 -0400

Friends of Peace and Justice,

Tonight Gayle
 McLaughlin, Green Party Mayor of Richmond, Rocky Anderson, Justice Party nominee for President of the
 United States, Peace and Freedom Party members, independents and hopefully YOU will gather at the Humanist Hall, 390 27th Street (between Broadway
and Telegraph), 6-9 p.m.

We need to UNITE in 2012 to win our government away from the one-party stranglehold and partisan gridlock we have in Washington, D.C. The corporate-Wall St.-military contractor-owned Congress and White House are literally killing us and the planet. There IS an alternative. If we UNITE we can win and govern. Believe it! There are more of us-- independents, third-party members, non-voters, and new voters-- then there are of them: Democrats and Republicans.

Below
 is the program for the Humanist Hall event. It's dinner, music and talk-- and good company.
Hope to see you later.
Cynthia Papermaster, 510-333-6097

Justice
for the USA –

Let's elect independent voices in 2012!

You’re cordially invited to meet Rocky
Anderson, Mayor of Richmond Gayle McLaughlin, and people from the Green, Peace and Freedom and Justice Parties tonight at the Humanist Hall in Oakland.

Rocky
 is a viable,
independent, progressive, anti-war and anti-corporate candidate with a terrific track record as
former
two-term Mayor of Salt Lake City. He’s a lifelong activist for economic,
environmental & social justice. Ralph Nader
just announced his support for Rocky's candidacy.
Gayle McLaughlin ran and won as a Green Party candidate for Mayor of Richmond and has done a fantastic job for the citizens and the environment.
Want to end the
corporate-military-fossil fuel industry-controlled one-party Republicrat
 monopoly so we can have policies that serve human needs instead of
corporate greed?
Come, meet, discuss, enjoy a delicious dinner and prepare to be energized.

Rocky's
platform, articles, interviews-- on Democracy Now, Rachel Maddow, Ratigan,
Young Turks, Cindy Sheehan

 @  www.voterocky.org

Sunday, April 15,
6:00- 8:30 pm, Oakland

Justice for the USA - Occupy the 2012 Election

Humanist Hall, 390 27th
Street, Oakland, CA 94612  (between
Telegraph & Broadway)
Special guest: Gayle McLaughlin, Mayor of Richmond

6:00 pm, Dinner
- Delicious Locally Sourced Organic Vegetarian Dinner

6:30
pm, Music  – Vic Sadot, famed “Broadside Balladeer”

7:00
pm, Program

Plenty of Free Parking in
the Neighborhood
RSVP for Free Childcare: 510-333-6097  Humanist Hall:
510-451-5818

Hosted
by California Justice Party, Cynthia Papermaster, 510-333-6097 cynthiap.justice at yahoo.com

		Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | support at meetup.com