[GPSCC-chat] erth day 4-22 at full circle farm

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 21:06:31 PDT 2012

Hello all!

Can you believe Full Circle Farm's Earth Day Event 2012 is THIS SUNDAY!
We are very excited for this day to come, and hoping the weather will hold
out for us. This is just a review of everything you will need to prepare
for the day of.

Basic information:
Address: *1055 Dunford Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94087 *
Event Time: *11am-4pm*

*Please read the attached document* for instructions about set-up and
check-ins,
especially our no-car zone. We will have a lot of movement throughout
the whole day,
so it is imperative that you check-in and know where your booth is.

*Please also to remember to bring*:

    * tables (unless requested)
    * chairs (unless requested)
    * canopies/pop-up tents (unless requested)
    * lunch and snacks
    * refillable water bottle (there will be water stations around the farm)

This year we are also taking efforts to be a zero-waste event, so please
be mindful of
your lunch and take out whatever you brought in.

With that said, we are really excited that you are taking part in the
event!
Definitely find some time to walk around, explore the event, and check out
the farm. We will have food vendors, children's activities, green vehicle
show, potable water, and restrooms on site. We encourage you to take
part in
our Earth Day Fair Contests: Prettiest Chicken, Best Farm Photo, and
Pit-Spitting contest. Entry forms and guidelines can be found at: http
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>://
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>www
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>.
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>fullcirclesunnyvale
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>.
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>org
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>/
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>earth
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>-
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>day
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>-11/
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>contests
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>/
<http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/earth-day-11/contests/>.

Also attached to this email Earth Day Fair Flyers. Please feel free to
distribute
and post in your areas! This day is also being advertised by some big names
like Radio Disney, KNTV, KBAY/KEZR, and Xfinity Cable Channel.

*
*

I will be your contact person on the day of the event. You can reach me,
Denise,
at: (925) 262-3967 <tel:%28925%29%20262-3967>. *Please come to the main
entrance, I will be giving
you your booth space #, and the program details. *

I am looking forward to the event and hope you are, too. We’ll see you
on the
morning of Sunday April 22nd!

Best,

Denise
*____________________________________________*

Denise Rosidi
*FULL CIRCLE FARM
*1055 Dunford Way
Sunnyvale CA 94087
ph: (408) 394-1464 <tel:%28408%29%20394-1464>

Visit us at fullcirclesunnyvale.org <http://fullcirclesunnyvale.org>!

*Full Circle Farm
_EARTH DAY FAIR 2012
Event Day Instructions for Booths
_**Sunday, April 22, 2012**__*

· The event runs from *11 a.m. - 4 p.m.**
*

· *9 – 10 a.m.* - *Check-in at front gate*

o Get booth space #

o Pick up event program and map

· *9 – 10:45 a.m.* - *Set-up booth*

o *10 a.m.** - Start of NO CAR ZONE, all cars must be off the Farm *

o If you need a cart to help transport materials for booth, you may
drive onto the premises BEFORE 10 a.m. Please unload all materials and
drive out, before setting up. Only drive-in if necessary.

o Otherwise, there will be a few volunteers with carts to assist in
carrying your things in

o Please be finished with set-up at 10:45a.m.

o Note: if you rented a canopy, table and chairs from us, all will be
set up when you arrive.

· You may park anywhere on the street near the farm (1055 Dunford Ave),
or at the Peterson Middle School parking lot (1380 Rosalia Ave)

· *4 p.m.* – You may begin breaking down your booth.
Please do not clean up before unless approved by Event Staff.

· *4:30 p.m.* – You may drive vehicle onto the premises, if necessary

o There will be volunteers with carts to assist in carrying your things out

* If you need help or have questions, speak to someone in a bright EVENT
STAFF t-shirt.*