[GPSCC-chat] Other Stuff plus [Fwd: [TASC Notes:] The History of NASA Ames]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Apr 19 13:19:19 PDT 2012

Last Saturday I rode with some Bike Party friends. We rode around the
south bay. This set is mostly nature photography. Check it out at:

http://tian.greens.org/SouthBay/BikeParty/FirstRide.html

In other news, I'm excited about Carol Brouillet's Congressional
Campaign. She has a beautiful candidate website you can see at:

http://www.carol4congress.org

I've a few Carol Brouillet for congress bumper stickers. Let me
know where to send it if you want one. Also, I hosed an organizing
meeting for her. You can see who showed up at:

http://tian.greens.org/GreenParty/CarolBrouillet/8April12/index.html