[GPSCC-chat] County Council

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 22:29:30 PDT 2012

Current Members -- Merriam Music; Tian Harter; Andrea  Dorey.  The GPSCC
Bylaws state that current County Council members are  supposed to fill
vacancies, but this has not been done, which is why there is an  agenda item on for
the April 26th meeting for the general membership to appoint  John
Thielking to the County Council.  It's my understanding that NO ONE  went and got a
petitioner and signatures (not even the minimum 20) during the  time to do
so last February to March, so we are going to have to have volunteers  to be
County Council members who will need to be appointed by the current CC
members (before June 2nd!!!) or by a General Membership meeting where that is
announced as an agenda item.  In any case, once appointments are made, they
need to be communicated both the the County Registrar of Voters and to the
GPCA  Coordinating Committee.

Warner

In a message dated 4/17/2012 11:40:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,