[GPSCC-chat] Fw: SF Mime Troupe show on Sat, Aug 11 - meet after show in Santa Cruz?

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Aug 7 11:31:35 PDT 2012

--- On Mon, 8/6/12, Laura Wells <laurawells2014 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Laura Wells <laurawells2014 at gmail.com>
Subject: SF Mime Troupe show on Sat, Aug 11 - meet after show in Santa Cruz?
To: "Laura Wells" <laurawells2014 at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012, 9:04 PM

Hello Santa Cruz and places nearby -

Are you available for getting together after the SF Mime Troupe show in Santa Cruz this Saturday, August 11? We would get together at a cafe where we could have coffee or food and talk about possibilities for California. The details of the show are below.

I have set a goal for this summer to get to every SF Mime Troupe show in the greater Bay Area (and maybe beyond), 30-45 minutes before the show in order to  put leaflets in the hands of audience members. The leaflet has my Open Letter to Governor Jerry Brown about the budget on one side, and on the other side "Occupying Government in Sacramento: Possibilities for a Boomerang on the 1%." That piece is focused on how the California Top Two Primary allows anybody to vote for anybody regardless of voter registration, so for state office, vote for candidates independent of corporate money, like the Greens!

Since I'll be in Santa Cruz, it would be great to have a chance to be with a bunch of people and talk about changing California for the BETTER for a change!  And changing the U.S. and the world.

Let me know if it's possible for you. It would be fun to see and talk with you.

SF MIME TROUPE SHOW "For the Greater Good, or The Last Election"
San Lorenzo Park, Dakota Ave, Downtown Santa Cruz
Sat, Aug 11th @ 3:00 PM (Music 2:30)
(Show will also be Sun, Aug 12th; I'll be there to leaflet before the show)
Ticket Info: FREE (donation)

http://www.sfmt.org/schedule/

Hope to see you; let me know.

Another world is possible,