[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [gpsmc-d] Fwd: Silicon Valley Watershed Summit

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Aug 8 00:47:51 PDT 2012

This Watershed Summit sounds interesting.  It's at Foothill College on Saturday, Sept. 22.  Registration is $10.

Original email posted by Gloria Purcell on the San Mateo County discussion list.

Valerie

~*~*~*~
Japan has a new Green Party!
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201207300010