[GPSCC-chat] agenda/preparing draft agenda tonight

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 15:20:11 PDT 2012

August 19, 2012

Hi!  I volunteered to prepare a draft agenda for  Thursday's meeting.  I am
behind in much work... including this.  I  expect to post a draft tonight.
So far -- Treasurer's report; Status of  program on foreclosures; Ballot
measures; Status of tabling supplies.  Send  requests for additional items
ASAP.  Warner

In a message dated 8/17/2012 3:15:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,