[GPSCC-chat] cal-forum at cagreens.org

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Aug 21 22:22:44 PDT 2012

http://sf.streetsblog.org/2012/08/21/san-jose-sets-out-to-build-the-bay-areas-most-bike-friendly-downtown/

My favorite paragraph from that article:

popular San Jose Bike Party <http://www.sjbikeparty.org/>
 > has helped to boost ridership, drawing many first time riders
inspired by the impressive monthly
 > display of bike culture. The city has set a 5 percent bike mode share
goal by 2020, and 15
 > percent by 2040.

In case you're wondering what San Jose Bike Party looks like, here are
some pictures of our Luau
ride, which happened last Friday:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/BikeParty/LuauRide/index.html

--