[GPSCC-chat] Proposed anti-war resolution re: Iran and Syria

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 20:13:54 PDT 2012

Hello again,

I looked briefly at the GP US press release site to see if they had made a national resolution about Iran or Syria.  There was one article stating that the major candidates had said "hands off Iran", but there was no news of a resolution and not a peep about Syria.  Some links of interest are below, including a statement that the US should stay out of Libya.

http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=472
http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=466
http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=399
http://www.gp.org/press/pr-national.php?ID=389