[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Let's Crash the Conventions!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:21:58 PDT 2012

I've always been slow to donate, 'cause how much could my $10 or $20 make a difference?
Besides, it cuts into the beer budget!

We have over 100,000 Greens in California alone, and if everybody gave $10 that would be
a million dollars right there!

So here's my deal:  for everybody that emails me and tells me they've donated, I will donate
$10 to this campaign.  Your $10 gets matched twice--once by me, and then again (up to $250)
by the Feds.  Your $10 becomes $40!  25 of you at $10 each will bring in $1000!

And here's the kicker: my contribution comes out of my weekly beer budget.  I will not buy any
alcohol until I've paid back my contribution.

This is a win-win-win-win-win prospect!  Quadruple your money, get national exposure for the
Greens and help me kick an unhealthy habit all at the same time!