[GPSCC-chat] Tabling possibility: Campbell's Oktoberfest, Oct. 13-14, 2012

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Aug 27 17:18:26 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

Campbell's Oktoberfest (Saturday, October 13, 10 am - 6 pm and Sunday, October 14, 10 am - 5 pm) will have Free Speech spaces on South Central Avenue.  Spaces are free and can be reserved in 2-hour increments.  Only the space is provided; BYO tables & chairs.  Walking through the crowd to hand out fliers is not permitted, but you can hand them out at your own space.

Contact Neil Collins of the Campbell Chamber of Commerce (neil at campbellchamber.net or 408-378-6252) to arrange for a space.

Event URL: http://www.campbellchamber.net/oktoberfest.html

I am not available to volunteer that weekend, but I wanted to pass this info on in case the GPSCC, or anyone volunteering for Jill Stein, is interested.

Best regards,
Valerie Face
Santa Clara, CA

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
http:/www.jillstein.org/