[GPSCC-chat] Minutes of November meeting Green Party of Santa Clara County

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Dec 1 02:24:20 PST 2012

Hi, Valerie:

On 11/30/2012 11:16 PM, Valerie D. Face wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I don't see any notes under the "9:15 Techie committee for web site(s)..." item.  Did a discussion of any of those issues happen, or was that item skipped?

       John Thielking is considering hiring someone to write code to fix
a Google mobile rendering problem he has identified: Specifically,
certain tables get improperly rendered on certain mobile devices.  He
has seen this problem with peacemovies.com and with the Santa Clara
Greens web site.  If he can find someone who can fix that problem with a
single line of HTML, he proposed to pay for it out of his
peacemovies.com budget, and share the solution with the Green party.

       Thanks for the question.  My note taking broke down at that
point.  Please excuse.

       Spencer

> Thanks,
> Valerie
>
> Please note: message attached

> New Diet Pill Sales Soar
> New &#39fast acting&#39 diet pill flying off shelves admist consumer frenzy
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/50b9af0b52022f0a6dedst04vuc
>

> Please post any additions, corrections, clarifications, etc. to this
> list.  Thanks. Spencer
>

> On- 11/29/2012 3:45 PM, John Thielking wrote:
>> Seeing no objections to the draft agenda, this is now the final
>> agenda for tonight's meeting. The only addition to the agenda is that
>> an Iranian named Tanyer Vakili  (a friend of Leyla) has confirmed
>> that he will be speaking at the Dec 8th event on Iran, Syria and
>> Israel/Palestine.  Thanks.
>> John Thielking

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer