[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Minutes of November meeting Green Party of Santa Clar a County

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Dec 2 11:00:58 PST 2012

On 12/2/2012 10:52 AM, John Thielking wrote:
> About the techie committee discussion at the last meeting:
> There isn't much to tell.  I talked about hiring a techie to give me
> the html code to turn off google mobile rendering, if such a thing is
> possible.  I would pay for it and give the code to the Green Party.
> Other than that we kind of had a show of hands as to who would be
> interested in forming a techie committee.  A few people raised their
> hands, who did not get recorded unfortunately. If any of the people
> who raised their hands are reading this please reply in some form or
> other so we know who is interested in being on the techie committee.
> Thanks.

       Thanks for the addition, John.  Beyond this, I've written an
article for the Peace Times, which should appear in a week or so,
proposing an email list and maybe webinars and physical meetings focused
on information technology questions (computers, peripherals, software,
the web, social media).  People interested in either asking or helping
answer such questions are invited to write to me.

       Spencer

> Sincerely,
> John Thielking

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD