[GPSCC-chat] Bill McKibben finishes "Do the Math" tour & wants folks to share NY Ti mes article

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Dec 5 00:42:16 PST 2012

Hi folks,

FYI, a brief update from Bill McKibben at the end of his "Do the Math" tour with links to a good article from the New York Times that he'd like people to share is at:
http://gofossilfree.org/so-this-is-exciting/

I traded a couple of hours of volunteer work for free admission to the Palo Alto "Do the Math" tour stop in November 10.  The crowd was large and enthusiastic, and McKibben's presentation was logical and compelling.  I'm glad to learn that this divestment movement is growing.

Best wishes,
Valerie

http://www.gofossilfree.org
http://www.350.org