[GPSCC-chat] Draft Agenda For Dec 27th, 2012 GPSCC GA Meeting/Party

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Dec 23 12:18:16 PST 2012

With my apologies to all, there is one more item I believe should be on
this agenda:

       * Do the Santa Clara Greens want to support / endorse a Teach in
against Citizens United being organized by Move to Amend for January 15,
noon to 1 PM?

       I think this is more important than "Silicon Valley Reads". I've
modified John's "final agenda" to cut "Silicon Valley Reads" from 10 to
5 minutes and give the first 5 minutes to this Citizens United protest,
so the meeting is still scheduled to end at 8:20.

       I hope this is acceptable.

       I'll try to get more information to distribute to this group
before then.

       Spencer

On 12/22/2012 12:07 PM, John Thielking wrote:
> This is now the final agenda.
>
> John Thielking

8:10:  Do the Santa Clara Greens want to support / endorse a Teach in
against Citizens United being organized by Move to Amend for January 15,
noon to 1 PM?

> 8:15
> Might the Green Party wish to be listed as a "Community Partner" of "Silicon Valley Reads"?  http://www.siliconvalleyreads.org/2013-14/default.asp We need to let the (SJPJC?) know by Jan 1st what our decision is. Hmmmm... The Peace Center will be closed until Jan 2, so how do we do that?
>

> 8:20
> Meeting ends/Holiday Party begins.
> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD