[GPSCC-chat] Locals (was Re: monthly meetings & critical mass)

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Dec 26 22:23:26 PST 2012

P.S.:

If we don't want to amend the bylaws, another way of reaching the 5-person "critical mass" required for locals is to recruit additional people (who don't necessarily attend monthly business meetings) who are interested in forming a local.  Recruitment should be high on the "to-do" list no matter what structure things take.

Valerie