[GPSCC-chat] County Council Decisions Requested:

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Dec 28 16:02:27 PST 2012

Hello, All:

	  Tian's party last night seemed to be a great success, but there was
no official Green Party business meeting.

	  John therefore suggested that the County Council act on the two
time-sensitive items on the agenda:

		    * Do the Santa Clara Greens want to support / endorse a Teach in
against Citizens United being organized by Move to Amend for January 15,
noon to 1 PM?

		    * Might the Green Party wish to be listed as a "Community Partner"
of "Silicon Valley Reads"?  The organizers want an answer before Jan. 1.

	 We need a unanimous decision of Jim Doyle, Drew Johnson John Thielking
and me to confirm these.  Everyone else is invited to express an
opinion.  Unless I hear compelling reasons not, I will vote to endorse
both these.

	  Thanks,
	  Spencer

> Draft Agenda for December 27, 2012 Green Party of Santa Clara County
> GA meeting to be held at Tian's clubhouse 7PM-10PM at 505 Cypress
> Point, Mountain View, CA
>

> 7:00-7:30 Arrive, socialize.
>

> 7:30 Meeting begins. Identify facilitator, note taker, time keeper,
> vibes watcher and agenda preparer for next meeting.
>

> 7:35 Introductions and announcements. Changes to agenda. Review
> minutes from November's meeting and approve.
>

> 7:50 There will be no treasurer's report since Jim Doyle won't be
> here. Hat passing.
>

> 7:55 Report back on events that happened since the last meeting. Anti
> SS cuts protest in front of Lofgren's office, etc.  OPTIONAL;  POSTPONE UNTIL JANUARY?

8:10:  Do the Santa Clara Greens want to support / endorse a Teach in