[GPSCC-chat] Voter Registration Training Saturday in Oakland

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Thu Feb 2 10:14:53 PST 2012

If anyone would like to train to register  voters (hopefully Green
Party voters), please join me this Saturday. Pre-registration
encouraged.  It starts promptly at 10:30 am, you need water/lunch, an
ironing board, if possible.

I plan on leaving Palo Alto at 9:30 am, if you would like to carpool
with me. (Call me- Carol 650-857-0927)  I have been gathering
signatures to get on the ballot in June, and could still use help, if
anyone wants to help gather signatures in the 18th Congressional
District (I'll be running against Anna Eshoo, again.)  We need 3000
by February 23rd... and need to defeat the Republican in the open
primary to get on the ballot in November...

<http://cagreens.nationbuilder.com/voter_registration_training>http://cagreens.nationbuilder.com/voter_registration_training.