[GPSCC-chat] voter registration trsining

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 13:39:52 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Marnie Glickman
<marnie.glickman at gmail.com <mailto:marnie.glickman at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Green Party leaders.

We are holding a big Green Party vote registration training and
mobilization in Oakland this Saturday to celebrate the 21st birthday of
the Green Party of CA.

There will be at least 25 Greens from 8 counties in attendance.  The
trainer was the leader of the first and only other statewide voter
registration for the Green Party of CA.  In 1990-1991, we registered
more than 100,000 Greens.  With your help, we can do it again and
preserve our ballot access.

Can you attend?  RSVP
at http://cagreens.nationbuilder.com/voter_registration_training.

Here are the details:

Saturday, February 4
10:30am - 2:30pm
Niebyl-Proctor Library
6501 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland

Here's what you need to bring:

Lunch
Water bottle
An ironing board (If you don't have an ironing board, let me know as
soon as possible.  I will find one for you to use.)

Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Peace,

Marnie Glickman
Green Party of CA
www.cagreens.org <http://www.cagreens.org>