[GPSCC-chat] vacant foreclosure homes

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 16:49:58 PST 2012

I asked this question

Sandy,
What news is there on the front of getting empty
foreclosed homes made available to the homeless?

I received this response

*Hi Jim,*

We are discussing this very topic at a meeting between CHAM,
Santa Clara Univ. students, and a few concerned community members
this Sat. from 10 am to 2. You are welcome to join us and participate.
Lunch provided!

It is at our ministry office, 949 E San Fernando St, San Jose (20th &
San Fernando).

 Sandy

Interested in securing housing for the homeless?
This is an oportunity to participate in a strategising session
on Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm with lunch provided..