[GPSCC-chat] county contact person

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 09:22:40 PST 2012

Here is an email that was sent to me yestereday,
Friday the 10-th of February at 2/10/2012 10:55 AM
titled   Greens in Your County

I will add it to our agenda for our February meeting.

Hi James --

Thanks for serving on your Green Party County Council!

Our state Green Party would like to share information with your
County Council about contacts in our database who reside in your county.

To receive your data, your County Council should appoint one or
more individuals to whom I should send an export of the county
database.  Please send the contact information to me via email.

Best wishes,

Marnie Glickman
Green Party of CA
www.cagreens.org