[GPSCC-chat] Spencer Graves to run for something

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 20:39:00 PST 2012

I might run against Feinstein or Lofgren sometime in the future.  But do I read this right that you have only from Feb 13th to Feb 23rd to gather the needed number of signatures? That would only be realistic if I were to pay the $3500 or $1740 and gather only 20-40 signatures. Carol B is trying to gather 3000 signatures to run against Eschoo I think.  Good luck with that.

John Thielking