[GPSCC-chat] Great Rant from Judge Napolitano

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:03:36 PST 2012

The establishment never changes, and doesn't even want the consent of the governed.

The 2 party mechanism is used to limit public opinion and the voters' choices.

What if there are more than 2 sides to every issue?

Policy remains the same no matter who's in the White House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fOaCemmsnNk

Reminds me of those heady days when the Tea Party actually stood for something
(like ending the wars, and 9/11 Truth, and impeachment) before it got bought off, and
when the notion of Transpartisanship seemed viable.

I talked with Steve Bhaerman (the Swami Beyondananda) a week or so ago, and he still
has hope for Transpartisanship.