[GPSCC-chat] Advance Notice Scheduling Issue

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 20:30:14 PST 2012

February 21, 2012

Folks!  We usually have tabling at the Berryessa Arts and  Wine Festival
which is held the Saturday before Mother's Day (this year May  12th).  I am
not going to be able to table at that event this year because  the next GPCA
Plenary is scheduled for that weekend in San Francisco.  If  you are not
planning to help with that tabling event and also do not have family
commitments for that Sunday (aka Mother's Day), please consider being a GPSCC
delegate or alternate for that meeting.  Warner