[GPSCC-chat] GPCA Plenary, May 12-13

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Feb 23 16:53:57 PST 2012

Regarding access to the GPCA wiki, I have an account for it, and I haven't gotten the impression that anything I've tried to post was being censored.  As far as I can tell, I got my account right away and I haven't had any problems posting since then.  I haven't contributed much because I haven't had much to say and I've been much more busy doing other things lately.

Valerie

Please note: message attached
New Slimming Fruit Found
Strange African Fruit Sheds 8.9 Pounds, 2 Inches in 28 Days.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f46dfd527b6013ff632st03vuc