[GPSCC-chat] Santa Clara County Green Party Endorses ACTA Demonstrations In Europe For Feb 25, 2012

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:36:36 PST 2012

At our meeting tonight, the Santa Clara County Green Party (California, USA) endorsed the Feb 25, 2012 actions listed on the following web site:

https://www.accessnow.org/policy-activism/press-blog/acta-protest-feb-11

We stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Europe and elsewhere in opposing ACTA, the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thielking
member of Santa Clara County Green Party, Santa Clara County, California, USA.