[GPSCC-chat] Green Party Movie Night For March 9, 2012

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:55:00 PST 2012

At our meeting tonight it was agreed that we would show two movies at our next Green Party Movie Night on Friday, March 9, 2012.

1) The Billionaires' Tea Party.  This is a one hour long film about the astro-turf origins of the Tea Party.

2)Hidden Internment: The Art Shibayama Story.  (During WWII, the US government kidnapped and interned over 2000 Japanese Latin Americans to be used for hostage exchange with Japan).  This movie is about 30 minutes long.

The program will go as follows:

6:30PM-7PM food
7PM-8PM Billionaires' Tea Party
8PM-8:30PM Hidden Internment
8:30PM-10PM discussion and Q+A
(I will also see if I can contact a person from Campaign For Justice to give a presentation after the showing of Hidden Internment.)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thielking