[GPSCC-chat] ENDORSE MOVE TO AMEND RALLY & FORWARD

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 01:00:44 PST 2012

By the way John, you'll recall we already endorsed the rally (at the December meeting), and in case you weren't aware we've already endorsed MTA the organization some months back.

And in case you weren't aware we've already endorsed MTA the organization some months back. And BTW I'm sorry but IMO small businesses aren't "people" as your Facebook page asserts any more than any other artificial entity is a person. That's just common sense.

That's why we endorsed the organization and the rally. Artificial entities have a chokehold on the planet right now and unless we end their oppression quickly, humynity and all higher life forms are severely endangered.

Green is humyn and natural!

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android