[GPSCC-chat] "Time for a Real Debate: Are Corporations People?"

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 06:59:33 PST 2012

My only regret about this article is that the author wasn't more specific about what kinds of laws need to be passed.  I'm sure that Drew, Spencer and I would all agree (to dissagree) by claiming that the article supports our individual positions.  I for one, see this article as a call for 21st century laws to address the problem, similar to the new form of corporations allowed by CA law that was mentioned by Richard Hobbs in my previous e-mail and possibly including the positive values version of MTA Section 1 that I proposed earlier.

John Thielking

from the guy who has for a long time been advocating
a Corporate Responsibility Amendment:

"Time for a Real Debate: Are Corporations People?"

Gerry