[GPSCC-chat] Discussion Migration

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 07:29:00 PST 2012

Hello All,

I have been having a discussion with the Green Party on their e-mail list about my concerns about MTA Section 1 of the proposed constitutional amendment and my alternate proposal. It was suggested that I move the conversation over to the scc-mta-general list.  For those of you on the GP list who have not signed up for the MTA group, I will give you until 9PM Monday Jan 9th, 2012 to get approved by the moderator before I start the discussion on the MTA list. To sign up to be a member of the MTA list, send an e-mail to
scc-mta-general-subscribe at yahoogroups.com .  I also signed up for the Education Committee list, but that list only has 3 people on it so it seems that it would be better to have the discussion happen on the general list that has 36 people on it.  If there are any concerns about my using this course of action, please let me know by 9pm tonight. Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thielking
pagesincolor at yahoo.com