[GPSCC-chat] Suggestion for our website: link to SCC-MTA January 20 event page

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Jan 16 20:27:21 PST 2012

Hi folks,

Since it has been confirmed that we endorsed the January 20 Move To Amend "Occupy the Courts" event, I suggest that we put a link to
http://scc-mta.org/jan20
on our website.

Respectfully,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
One thought from the following program is that when we bemoan the lack of handmade products in our lives we are wrong.  Mr. Daisey believes that there are more handmade products available now than ever before.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/454/mr-daisey-and-the-apple-factory