[GPSCC-chat] Fw: BREAKING: Supreme Court renamed 'Supreme Koch'

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Jan 21 12:50:12 PST 2012

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Andrew Boyd, The Other 98%" <info at other98.com>
To: carolineyacoub at att.net
Sent: Sat, January 21, 2012 10:58:07 AM
Subject: BREAKING: Supreme Court renamed 'Supreme Koch'

Dear Caroline,
To mark the 2nd anniversary of the criminal Citizens United ruling, we just
renamed the Supreme Court to a more appropriate name: the Supreme Koch, giving
naming rights to the Koch Brothers who've profited more from the ruling than any
other members of the Super Rich.
And best of all, we caught it on tape.
Watch the video, and help us spread the word: let 5 friends know about it NOW.
We have big plans for taking back the Supreme Court this year, and can't wait to
keep up the pressure on the defenders of "corporate personhood." This is just
the first step, and if you can take a minute to share our video on Facebook and
tweet about our page on Twitter, we'd appreciate it immensely.
As the action started, it looked a little like this:
...and you'll have to watch the video to see what happened next.
Click here to watch our video, and make sure to let at least 5 friends know
about it.
And a big shout-out to our allies who helped us make this possible: Health Care
For America Now, Backbone Campaign, Greenpeace USA, Velvet Revolution and
AFSCME.
And, most importantly, thank YOU for making this movement real.
Sincerely,
Andrew Boyd, The Other 98%