[GPSCC-chat] Fw: URGENT SB 810 still alive - your calls needed to win!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Jan 27 14:55:55 PST 2012

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
To: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu, January 26, 2012 8:57:36 PM
Subject: URGENT SB 810 still alive - your calls needed to win!

SB810 was voted on today. It needed 21 votes. It got 19. 2 Dem. Senators voted
No(Calderon and Correa). 4 Democrat Senators were absent for the vote. 810 still
has a chance of passing if 2 of the 4 vote Yes by Tuesday, Jan. 31, the last day
for bills from last year.

Please inundate the phones of the 4 Senators who are members of the Black and
Latino Caucuses who are highlighted below.

Thanks!