[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: February 15, OCCUPY SF FORUM on ELECTORAL POLITICS

jgshurt69 at aol.com jgshurt69 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 11:36:50 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: jgshurt69 <jgshurt69 at aol.com>
To: gpsmc-cc <gpsmc-cc at cagreens.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 30, 2012 10:39 am
Subject: Fwd: February 15, OCCUPY SF FORUM on ELECTORAL POLITICS

Great chance to meet OCCUPY andSupport REAL ELECTORAL CHANGE.Tickets
$10 and underclick on tinyurl websiteor purchase from US at the
door.jeffrey-----Original Message-----From: Frank Scafani
<ftprairiedog at gmail.com>To: Anne Silver
<annelaurensilver at gmail.com>Sent: Mon, Jan 30, 2012 7:58 amSubject:
February 15, public forum "Which Way Forward"Please attend, and please
forward widely --      Hello, I'm a member of a new group, the SF99%
Coalition (http://sf99percent.org/), that's been supporting OccupySF,
wants to stop the wars, protect public services, tax the rich, and
protect the environment.   The Occupy movement has changed the national
conversation from budget cutting to disparities of power and wealth
between rich and poor.  The SF 99% Coalition wants to figure out how to
take the next step and build on that, to find the most effective
approach to making real political and social change in our country,
now.  So we've organized a public forum with speakers who represent
diverse approaches to progressive change, on Wednesday February 15 in
San Francisco.  Please join us there!  See the image below for more
details, but if you don't see it, you can find the same one if you
click on: http://tinyurl.com/87vhf8u .  You can find a link for
ordering tickets there as well as on our website's home page, or just
go to:  http://tinyurl.com/6vbut45 .  Tickets are $10 but if you can't
pay all or any of it, you're still welcome to attend.  And if you agree
with us that this looks like it will be a worthwhile discussion, please
send this email to other activists, friends and/or those in
organizations who might want to attend.  Thanks!If voting changed
anything, it would be illegal.--You received this message because you
are subscribed to the Google Groups "peopleofCA12" group.To post to
this group, send email to people-of-ca12 at googlegroups.com.To
unsubscribe from this group, send email to
people-of-ca12+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.For more options, visit
this group at http://groups.google.com/group/people-of-ca12?hl=en.