[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein gets matching funds!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:00:08 PDT 2012

Very good news!

The total raised is about $150,000.  That's pathetic when you consider that if our
100,000 California Greens gave $10 each we'd have a million dollars.  We've got
to do better than this.  Dr. Stein is a very credible and viable candidate who
well represents the party.  (I'll probably never forgive Ms. McKinney for throwing
away her credibility just before the 2008 election by claiming on the flimsiest of
evidence that thousands of people had been executed after Katrina.)

Dr. Stein's writeup is still very confusing.  http://www.jillstein.org/funding

If I'm oversensitive to this it's because I get a hell of a lot of fundraising requests
just on account of my zipcode, and because I have worked many years with a
cash-strapped organization, AE911Truth, that is accused by its lying detractors of
being a money-raising scam.   With Dr. Stein's campaign, any vagueness and
confusion connected to fundraising matters is going to be discomfortable for
experienced folks.