[GPSCC-chat] Independence Epistle

MARKETPOIN at aol.com MARKETPOIN at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 10:28:11 PDT 2012

Regarding Nader in 2000 -- In responding to "Nader is responsible for Bush
winning", I usually respond that "I heard that more Democrats switched over
and  voted for Republicans than for Nader"  People are very surprised  to
hear that.  Has anyone else heard this same rebuttal?  I  wonder where the
facts and numbers can be found to support it.

Judy Baker

In a message dated 7/7/2012 9:29:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,