[GPSCC-chat] Fw: [gpca-forum] Fwd: Livestreaming at the Presidential Nominating Con vention

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Jul 10 22:06:18 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

If you're not going to the Green Party's Presidential Nominating Convention but are curious about it, I recommend visiting the GPUS's Livestream page at http://www.livestream.com/greenpartyus to watch some of the events live -- or later, after they have been archived.

Here's the schedule on that page as of now:

Thursday, July 12
Green Party US National Convention Opening Press Conference
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT / 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT on July 12, 2012

Friday, July 13
Green Party Candidates & Officeholders Press Conference
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM PDT on July 13, 2012

Friday, July 13
Green Party Additional Candidates & Officeholder Press Conference
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT / 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT on July 13, 2012

Friday, July 13
Live streaming & Social Media Workshop
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT / 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT on July 13, 2012

Friday, July 13
International Greens Reception
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT / 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT on July 13, 2012

Saturday, July 14
Presidential Candidate Press Conference
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM PDT on July 14, 2012

Saturday, July 14
Green Party National Convention
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDT / 7:00 AM - 1:30 PM PDT on July 14, 2012

Saturday, July 14
Jill Stein likely Presidential Nominee Party
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT / 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PDT on July 14, 2012

NOTE 1:  I added the PDT times.  Any math errors are mine, not GPUS's.

NOTE 2:  In the attached message Sanda Everette recommends accessing Livestream via a link on the CA Greens website on the page http://www.cagreens.org/national-news-gpus so that they can track how many viewers they have from California.

Happy viewing!

Best regards,
Valerie

Please note: forwarded message attached

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ffd0a28b471da2860b1st54vuc
The schedule for the Livestreaming events at the convention is on the Green
Party channel. Livestream.com/greenpartyus.  You can check the schedule
from there and even rsvp which might give you a reminder, but when you
actually watch the show, please link to that page from the cagreens page
link below.

Begin forwarded message: