[GPSCC-chat] Laura Wells at SF mime troupe in Redwood City

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 17:33:45 PDT 2012

Hello South Bay and Peninsula!

Are you available for getting together at 4:00 pm or so this Wednesday,
July 18, somewhere in the vicinity of the SF Mime Troupe show that
evening in Redwood City?  The details of the show are below.

I have set a goal to get to almost every SF Mime Troupe show this year,
30-45 minutes before the show in order to  put a leaflet in the hands of
audience members. The leaflet has my Open Letter to Governor Jerry
Brown, about the budget, on one side, and on the other side "Occupying
Government in Sacramento: Possibilities for a Boomerang on the 1%"
focused on how the California Top Two Primary allows anybody to vote for
anybody regardless of voter registration, so vote for candidates
independent of corporate money, like the Greens!

Since I'll be on the peninsula, it would be great to have a chance to be
with a bunch of people and talk about changing California for the BETTER
for a change!  And changing the U.S. and the world.

Let me know if it's possible for you. It would be fun to see and talk
with you.

Courthouse Square
Wed, Jul 18th @ 6:30 PM (Music 6:00)
2200 Broadway St, Redwood City map to2200 Broadway St
<http://www.google.com/maps?q=2200+Broadway+St,+Redwood+City,+CA>
Ticket Info: FREE (donation)
http://www.sfmt.org/schedule/

Another world is possible,