[GPSCC-chat] Update on Laura Wells at SF Mime Troupe: meet 5:00pm, Wed, July 18 at Pamplemousse

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Jul 17 19:17:58 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

The text below is from an HTML email I received from Laura Wells.  I can't be there, but I'm passing it on to the list because I strongly believe that we need to publicize things like this to more Greens (Laura is a past and future Green candidate).

If you're going to RSVP, please contact Laura Wells, not me.

Best wishes,
Valerie

- - - - -  BEGIN Laura's email - - - - -

Hello again!

We've set a time and place to meet before the SF Mime Troupe show in Redwood City this Wednesday.

WHERE:
Pamplemousse Patisserie and Cafe
http://www.pamplemoussecakes.com/cafe/index.html
2400 Broadway St, near train station a block or two from Courthouse Square (2200 Broadway)

WHEN:
5:00 pm although some of us may arrive earlier.
By 6:00 pm I'll be passing out leaflets and the music starts,
and at 6:30 pm the show starts

WHO:
So far Charlotte, Ray, Arlen and Lois, Gerry and maybe Dana, and me, and ... MAYBE YOU TOO!
RSVP is optional but nice.

WHY:
Always great to get together, and we can talk about changing California, for the BETTER for a change!

Another world is possible,
Laura

LAURA WELLS
PublicBankingInstitute.org
LauraWellsSolutions.com
510.225.4005
laurawells2014 at gmail.com

SF Mime Troupe
Courthouse Square
Wed, Jul 18th @ 6:30 PM (Music 6:00)
2200 Broadway St, Redwood City
Ticket Info: FREE (donation)
http://www.sfmt.org/schedule/

- - - - -  END Laura's email - - - - -

~*~*~*~
"How to Walk Your Human" by Kodi the Kitten
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rXLZfsJT0
http://catbookblog.tumblr.com/post/25926484712/how-to-walk-your-human