[GPSCC-chat] student volunteer

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 11:49:53 PDT 2012

This arrived today, Fri 20 July, via jimd at cagreens.org

So, who wants to work with this young man?

Hello Mr. Doyle,

    My name is Joe Connors, and I am a student living in Milpitas, Ca.

As a recent graduate from high school, I would like to become more
 involved in local politics and help raise awareness and support for
independent groups.

I am only 15 years of age, and thus am unable to  vote, but I am looking to
volunteer and help the organization you represent  in other ways. To put it
bluntly, I am somewhat lost as to how to participate
 in any action that is being taken by the Green Party's Santa Clara
contingent,
 and would appreciate any direction you may offer me.

Thank you,
Joe Connors

So, who wants to work with this young man?