[GPSCC-chat] lesser evilism

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 17:10:49 PDT 2012

To the question, who will he vote for

Here, then, is what I’m going to do and what I would urge others to do
as well:
instead of voting for the least bad feasible alternative, whoever that is,
I’m voting Green.

To the question, who will he vote for
his reasoning seems to be in the paragraph

These considerations suggest that, to avoid the snare of lesser evilism,
a better way than non-participation may be to vote, when possible,
for a non-feasible alternative. I would suggest that, come November 6,
the best way to do that will be to vote, if one can, for a “third party”
candidate who is not a lesser evil.

Thus, a slogan for us could be
NOT VOTING? VOTE GREEN -
IT DOESN"T CHANGE THE OUTCOME.