[GPSCC-chat] Fw: How we overcome rigged elections.

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 08:01:27 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
>From: Cheri Honkala <HQ at JillStein.org>
>To: Drew Johnson <rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com>
>Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:16 PM
>Subject: How we overcome rigged elections.
>

>Dear
Drew,

>How do we
overcome a rigged political system?

>With every
ounce of power we have.

>In Philadelphia, Greens
and our allies are out in our communities hour-by-hour collecting
signatures to put us on the ballot. In the Facebook video at right, you
can see us getting ready to go out petitioning yesterday.

>Pennsylvania is the state where the Liberty Bell first rang.
>
>But today it is a state where one
major party plots to use new restrictions to keep millions of poor
people from voting. And it is the state where the the other major
party spends a fortune to keep the Greens and other voices off the
ballot.

>I don't accept that Pennsylvania voters will be
turned away from the polls, or prevented from voting for the
candidates of their choice.

>That's why I and
dozens of others here are working to make sure we get the 40,000
signatures we need to get on the Pennsylvania ballot.

>Please help us overcome rigged elections in Pennsylvania. Help us raise the $60,000 we need to ensure a place on
ballot in this keystone state.

>Don't let them shut us out,
shut us up, or shut down the promise of free and fair
elections.Do
make a donation for Pennsylvania.

> ~ Cheri Honkala
>    Green Party
nominee for Vice President
>    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
>

>p.s. - Thank you.
>
>Please take an immediate step by making a donation: http://www.jillstein.org/donate
Authorized and paid for by Jill Stein for President
>PO Box
260217, Madison, WI 53726-0217
>http://www.JillStein.org%20
or Facebook.