[GPSCC-chat] Draft Agenda General Meeting July 26, 2012

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 09:14:52 PDT 2012

Please add ongoing discussion (supposed to be at every meeting) about Syria and Iran. I won't be at the meeting today, but my room mate might be and he wants to discuss Syria and Iran.  I have not heard anything from Merriam or the other CC people about organizing anything since the last meeting.  Thanks.

John Thielking